|

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I just got off the phone with Mary

What did I miss in the ville this weekend? Fun ville style with all my ville friends.

Bob Bought a few hundred explosives that were “municipal” in their grandeur
Tom got married
Mary turned fifty
Rhonda Vincent put a free show
Linda marched with NOW in the parade
The gang rented a pontoon boat and cruised the lake
The fabulous filet was eaten at The Pear Tree
Claire’s notorious Farm-ageddon where in years past I have been king of the mud wrestling pit and helped light the hay bails on fire (not kidding)

If you think I could have made it through that without a drink then you are smoking crack. I probably could have, but I need to rationalize missing it. We had a lot of fun here anyway. What are we, chopped liver? Sad…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home