|

Friday, July 01, 2005

I tell people the story of how I am on TB meds and can’t drink for nine months and then I tell them about the party when it’s over and they all say, “I’ll be there.” So, Angela B. is implying a trip in from Texas, Paul’ first response to was to wonder when the party was, and now Mark from the ville, and even my old roommate Jed from California have signed on to a March party. I feel like Wile E. Coyote walking backwards in his ACME rubber band, building up energy for a March launch straight into a canyon wall. If all the diaspora make a March party I think I might need to rent a tent.

For now, I am off to bike around the park before the heat hits. Having taken a few weeks off this will be one of those days where I think I can do things that I can't and then I hurt for several days after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home