|

Monday, June 27, 2005

Busy boy bounces through tasks, film at eleven.

I was in The Millennium Center on UMSL’s campus a little bit ago and I was using a public terminal in the main hall. Beetle Bob came up and started using the terminal next to me. Of course I’m not sure if you’ve been reading this blog very long, but if you have you’ll note the odd coincidence that Bob shows up in my life on a regular basis; particularly when things are going well. I left Bob to his concert hunting and went up to financial aid to discover that all my recent problems have vanished. My loans should be in today or tomorrow. The women I spoke to last week didn’t understand that I was taking enough graduate hours this summer to offset concerns about my single undergrad class.

I got my test date for psychology changed from this morning to this evening, after my actual class, and I bought the book – which I now have to read the first six chapters of. I also went and observed an ESL class this morning that Vicki was teaching so I can write an observation paper that’s due at 3:30 today. I opened a new credit card to transfer some high interest balances to, so I am back in the land of plastic and smacked it for the seventy dollar used book. It felt really good to fill my gas tank last night, that hasn’t happened in a while. I’ve been managing little ten dollar grifts here and there to keep me hovering around a quarter of a tank.

Now I need to write a paper, give a short presentation in class, cram for a test, grade the latest round of papers in the class I am teaching, and put together a power point presentation for tomorrow’s class (something I’ve never done so I need to teach myself Power Point tonight). Busy can be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home