|

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Day Ranger:

So my plan for these little bouts of depression has been exercise. Way back when I crashed my bike I bruised a bone in the palm of my left hand, so I haven’t been able to do push ups, I decided to try finger tip push ups and I was actually able to do twenty of those, so I am in better shape than last time I tried that. I have been doing sit-ups and stretches and the flexibility is coming along.

I took the poor dog for an hour run and sadly he couldn’t keep up with me. It’s too hot out there for dogs. I need to get him on a short walk in the evening plan that he and his double coat can live with. I swept up an extra dog in hair today on the shedding bonanza. He’s sleeping the exercise off now on the cold tile in the downstairs bathroom with a few ice cubes in his water bowl for good measure.

I shouldn’t have gone at noon, but I had to get some movies back to the library. The library has a great selection of DVDs with one-week rentals and they are FREEEEEEE! Schnuck’s two for a dollar has been bested by the low, low price of nothing. In honor of the passing of Ann Bancroft I got 84 Charring Cross Road and in honor of my libido I got Blue Crush (which Erica and I saw in the theater and loved). My sister lived right by where Blue Crush was filmed so I have all these memories of driving up and down the same roads they do.



We, ex-R & I, were going to move there after school in 2001. V made the landing pad offer in her sweet and spacious condo, but R was afraid of water. Ah R. We could have paid Kama’aina prices for our film and lived on cheap sushi. Coulda woulda shoulda. Fuck it. Mahalo sister Christian, I hope the fates will treat you well. I hope you’re moterin
You're motoring
What's your price for flight
In finding mister right
You'll be alright tonight

Babe you know
You're growing up so fast
And mama's worrying
That you won't last
To say let's play
Sister Christian
There's so much in life Don't you give it up
Before your time is due
It's true
It's true yeah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home