|

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Where do you file random?

A guy walks up to me in a park in Salem Oregon and he asks, “Are you Mormon?” and I say “No,” so he says, “oh,” and then he walks away.

A woman walks up to me in the Elk’s Club where we had Jason and Tif’s reception, she is not with the wedding party, and she says, “Do you know that Oregon has no sales tax?” So I say, “No, I didn’t know that,” and she says, “Well it doesn’t.” and then she walked away.

Last Thursday I walked into the men’s room on the lower level of the library and there were a pair of tan pants hung over the side of the bathroom stall. I thought, “Huh, pants.” Yesterday I entered the same bathroom and discovered that someone had rolled up the pants and placed them on the trash can edge. I made an executive decision and moved the mystery pants into the trash proper. I thought, “Huh, the pants are still here, maybe it’s time for them to go.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home