|

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Do you remember the Looney Gremlin that plagued WWII Bugs in the flying fortress?
Somehow that Gremlin has gotten into my financial aid process.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Today only Svetlana could help me and she wasn’t calling me back. Yes, there was yet another – the fifth – hold on my account. When she did finally get back to me she told me that the hold had been taken care of and that my loan would be released in two installments, one today and one tomorrow. At least she hopes it will. She can’t guarantee it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She said I had been working with Eric and he had processed some things incorrectly. I’ve never spoken to an Eric. Apparently Eric has been working me. Meet Eric the financial aid gremlin...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He fall down and go BOOM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home