|

Monday, July 11, 2005

Universal Turbulence: Please remain seated until the fasten life sign goes off.

What is going on?

I just read that Jen killed her laptop with a bottle of water.

My car wouldn't start today so the neighbor gave me a jump.

I keep a pitcher of iced coffee in the fridge. I went to pour today’s coffee into it and the pitcher shattered.

I cleaned up the mess and went to pour myself a cup of coffee and I’m not really sure what happened next – a great deal of confused motion– the end result was a shattered coffee maker with grounds everywhere. So now that I’ve cleaned up the second mess I need to go buy a new coffee maker, unless M.B. has one in storage. We have lots of duplicate stuff.

Is the universe telling me not to drink coffee?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home