|

Sunday, November 27, 2005

How do you set your email to away? I’ll figure it out. Jes and I are off to cheese land to swim in the high seas of my family. The first real snow of the season is expected up there on our travel day, so my hater-of-the-cold girlfriend should get good use out of the long underwear she just bought. I guess we won’t get any golf in. I have 45 papers to grade before we can go, so I best get to work.

Have I told you the story of my parents and the computer? My brother set them up with an old IBM XT and they had a rural dial up service that worked ok. For about two years they were online, they got email, my father was putting his sermons on the hard drive. Then they decided to take a computer class. On the first evening of the class the instructor told them about viruses and identity theft. They dropped out of the class, went home and cancelled everything. The class made them give up on computers entirely. So you won’t be getting any blogs from cheese land.

Ok, back to work….

Have a good Thanksgiving

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home