|

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

God is in the details...

I am a coffee drinker. Jes made me some coffee the other morning and when I went to get a second cup I took a little sugar from the sugar jar. Jes has cleaned all the jars and refilled them. Do you see where this is going? So I took a sip of my very salty coffee and asked Jes where the sugar might be. She said, “That’s funny because I had to dump out the first cup I made for you because I put salt in it.”

Yeah, we don’t know where anything is. I know I own a lot of socks but I can’t seem to find any of them. All the boxes are unpacked so it’s not like I’ve just missed the sock box.

It’s raining here today and while our new backyard is a beautiful garden, it lacks grass. On rainy days Bastian gets long walks so our furniture does not become mucho muddy. I have a long to do list today, so I best get on with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home