|

Friday, December 23, 2005

I have a few tales to tell but they will have to wait. I am out sick - very sick - not sure what I have, but it is ugly. I started sneezing from the dust and mold of moving and now it has gone everywhere in my body and I am one big perpetual sneeze. Unpacking helps with that, really it does. I am also going through withdrawl as my former flat mate was a heavy smoker and I am no longer getting my second hand fix. FYI for New Year's Eve - the new house is a "no smoking" home, but I have a lovely back yard and front stoop.

So now I am at the library getting my internet work in as my DSL won't get patched into the mains until the 27th. I wish they'd told me that before I had the old connection turned off. Christmas shopping is done and I am in dire need of a nap. I can tell from my tone that I am a little grumpy as well, so it's off to unconsciousness for me. I hope you all are well and have a good thingy with the whosites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home