|

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Blah, I took a break this weekend and recharged so that I would have deep pockets of energy to face this final week of classes and then finals week beyond. So now I am in it. I have many papers to write. I wrote a ten page paper yesterday and took a break – I should have just pushed through another one last night – but Jes and Kat were making cookies so it’s easy to see how a man could cave. I am getting behind in my grading already and we are only a week into classes. I need to go academic Zen and just do.


The usual problems are cropping up at school – they are missing a transcript – so I need to get that resent. I am supposed to drop down to undergrad for next semester which throws a wrench into my financial aid. I should have gone to the STEP meeting today and tried to get a job. Instead I am trying to get a few papers written for my four o’clock class. Does it make any sense at all to pay to teach for a semester when I have already been a well paid teacher? I don’t have much time to struggle with that one. I don’t have much time period, so I best get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home