|

Monday, November 28, 2005

I’ve got an odd overlap of schedules. My UMSL classes are winding down with only two weeks left, while the Online University I teach for just started their winter quarter today. I’m teaching a philosophy class for the first time so I am excited about that. I’ve spent most of the day swimming in the online pond getting policies set and getting those first assignments clarified. I am getting ready to start on a take home final for grammar that should take me about four hours. Then I have two papers due in my night class tomorrow and a facility tour tomorrow afternoon.

I just had Jack in the Box for my evening meal. Wow, was that a bad idea. I am trying to live under the financial radar so my evening meal cost roughly two dollars up front, of course there’s no telling what I’ll pay on the backend in healthcare costs.

I am starting to say goodbye to my neighborhood already now that the move is official, so on my way home from Jack-n-the-crack I stopped off at the old Laundromat for a 50 cent RC cola. Over the years I have caught a lot of Judge Judy and Mash in that coin operated oasis. I am perpetually awash in nostalgia. Why is that? The Futurist Manifesto has yet to take root in my psyche. Ah well, it’s a pot of coffee and then grammar galore for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home