|

Thursday, December 01, 2005

FYI - my home connection is down and I haven't had time to figure out why. I think it's a password malfunction but I can't find the sheet of paper with all my passwords on it.

I'm in the final push on the term and assignments are falling out of the trees - I have at least six major projects left that I haven't started yet - I swear I've written several hundred pages this term. I am getting quite the portfolio.

I'll only be here (at this blog) randomly until I get my home thing figured out - which will take both time and money I don't have right now. I might just scrap it until I get a line in at the new place. I have really been living beyond my means at my current apartment so it will be better to have less room and smaller bills, especially with natural gas prices going up.

I need to get a dog friendly cat for Sebastian since Bozo will be going with M.B. Suggestions? I went by the landlords this morning to drop the departure bomb, it feels good. I'm a little sad to leave my place. I've been there since R & I moved in, in the fall of 2001 - just four and a quarter years - but longer than anywhere else I've ever lived in my adult life. Ah well, I am off to check on a kiln with girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home