|

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Ho, ho, ho baby Jesus....

I am blogging from Jes' father's house over in Illinois. I just folded a turkey's wings into a half Nelson so he'll fit better in the deep fryer. I've never had deep fried turkey before, so I am looking forward to the treat. I still have no internet connection at home yet but Jes' mom and David did get us a wireless router for the new place, so when it does come up I can blog from any room on the laptop!! We are both fairly ill with a flu something that we need to kick before the New Year's party. I am stupid with cold medication. We will disinfect everything before party guests arrive and then I will recommend regularly dousing the mouth of all participants with booze for the durration of any visit; that's a good standard policy. Ok, off to check on the fire that they are building in the next room. -k-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home