|

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Beth knows that Jes and I sometimes play with Lego so she got us a Lego house as a housewarming gift. I built a house which Jes then took apart and expanded. I got out my box of Lego so she had more roof tiles to work with and one thing lead to another.

I know someone who doesn’t think very much of this little blogging community. She wrote an article for publication on Dork Bloggers and I think she had me in mind when she wrote it. In an effort to prove her right I present Karl and Jes dorky Christmas space Lego bar palace staring Jes’ space house on lunar land and karlo’s extravagant menagerie of space base sundries:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Vacation all I ever wanted… vacation have to get away….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home