|

Saturday, May 12, 2007

It’s been a busy day. We bought a WII video game system and put an offer in on a house. We made a low offer so we are expecting some back and forth next week. We bought a re-fabricated video game system and the house is a foreclosure so we are maintaining a consistent pattern for beating market prices. Our last video game system and our car were purchased in similar “deal” circumstances so we are making this pattern our modus operandi for major purchases. I started talking about foreclosures with friends and it turns out that several of them bought their first homes as foreclosures. I don’t mind the work of fixing it up – it feels as though I might be going to work for myself this summer increasing the value of our newly purchased home. I’m done teaching in a week. How are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home