|

Monday, June 01, 2009

So, here it is another day. Talked on the phone a lot today for some reason. I keep having these conversations with people, and it's almost like the world is normal, you know, "Hi, how's it going, good, good, oh, whatdidyoudothisweekend? oh, the usual... blah blah blah." And I'm not saying I'm false or insincere when I'm talking to you, it's just that in my head, I keep thinking the same thing over and over and over. I miss Karl. I say it in my head constantly, between every sentence of every other conversation, between each thought and the next...

"Yeah, didn't find much at the estate sales this weekend" (i miss karl) "Man, I'm a shitty bowler!" (i miss karl) "Seriously, Elliot, you need to put on some pants." (i miss karl) "Yeah, I'll be here till 2ish, then headed to the studio" (i miss karl) "Where's my phone? What did I do with my phone?? I just had it! What the ... oh... it's in my hand." (i miss karl)

i miss karl.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i miss karl, too.

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home