|

Sunday, February 08, 2004

Stiff am - cold sleep - more dream of bar themes - only fragments now - my old Ryan's boss Harry behind a bar - an eighteen year old girl interested in me and i in her until she finds out i have I girlfreind and i find out she's eighteen - feeling a little older I guess. My roomate is seven years younger than me and her freinds are youing and silley - I supose the drama changes shape but does it become any less dramatic - let's hope so. T is getting ready to go spend the night at sister s and i need to go home and see if I can fix my home computer - windows ME is a shitty operating system and has been freezing and tanking on me to the point where it's just not usable - I reinstalled it yesterday - and we'll see what drivers didn't make the change over / system restore. anyway - must drive in my smelly gass car the round trip to Imperial - might stay for lunch but then I've writting to do and other weekend catch ups (since I've been here all weekend i haven't had a chance to keep my own plates spinning - (and then back here for the dog) ah well - feeling a bit drained - not sure why - it's been a mostly restfull weekend. I watched Bullet proof mank last night which was much better as anaction film than I thought it would be and Charlie's Full Throttle movie - which also was fairly over the top and campy - the music selections were hysterical - fun for a no brainer -if that's what you're in the mood for - ah well off into the cold

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home