|

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Jen says:
Worthiness. You and I both pulled the worthiness card, so I remember it. And she wanted us both to trust our instincts more. She had a definite sense that you needed to move on.

What was interesting was that for me, she pegged educatio, in a training sense, which is absolutely dead on.

But for you, she asked you why you are so afraid to go back to school. What are you waiting for, she asked
Jen says:
she asked you. She thinks you need to move to something that will be a springboard to your return to school (and I think the writing plays an important role there) and that returning to your education is more important than starting your own business.
Jen says:
heading out to the shelter.
Jen says:
But that is what I remember.

THANKS -K-
Jen says:
no problemo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home