|

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Two things –

Thing one: the desk incident happened last week, yesterday I was told we needed more floor lamps in the building so I went to Home Depot and got five. I assembled three yesterday and two today. My boss called on the way into the office today and explained to Deby that I should put one of the new lamps in the office as he needed to take my desk lamp for his treatment room – so today he took my lamp – I couldn’t stop laughing and I demanded that Deby build me a Mongolian Yurt in the parking lot to house my new office.

Thing Two: Truman just listed a position for a generalist for the coming academic year. This is essentially the job I used to have there. The pay is close to equal what I make in a year for about eight months work, plus healthcare, and it would be a great springboard back into a Ph.D. program. There are currently only eight applicants (not including myself) and I have already demonstrated that I can do the job, by actually having done it. Thoughts? Can/should the prodigal son go home?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home