|

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

After my amazing tandem massage this morning I agreed to write marketing for their business in exchange for massage, we are also developing a tandem massage class for them to teach this technique. It requires some skill to apply equal pressure with four sets of hands. They also made me give a detailed response with constructive criticism as this was a training for one of the women – hence its freeness.

On my way out there was a woman waiting to go in, who I greeted and made small talk with. Several hours later this same woman walked into my office looking for a book on visions, her arrival here overlapping mine was an apparent coincidence. I told her how to get to The Living Insight Center, she told me about my aura and she shopped for a bit. She said, “I’ve always had visions, but lately they have been coming so fast and there are other things, like your aura,” and she gestured to its bounds, “which is so clear to me.”

Later, a student named Mike asked what that strange and wonderful smell was by the door. The coincidence women was checking out and as I suggested that perhaps they were from the roses that a student’s husband had brought in, or the new plants Deby had hung by the entrance, she said, “No, I’ve had angels with me all day and they smell like flowers, there are two little ones with me on my arm right now.” She made a gesture as if to tickle one of them. My job is not like your job; here we’ve got Angels in the infield.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home