|

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Andrew is taking a break from blogging, I’ve noticed that several of the bogging set whose pages I read, are in something of a summer slump – myself included. I have a mental dish on simmer and every time I go to lift the lid I feel the fear of underdone cuisine. Mary and others have offered mild chastisement for the lack of writing – about our vacation, about Angela’s Tuesday night hospital visit – she’s fine don’t worry – but our healthcare system is a shambles. My folks are in town this evening through the weekend as well, so I imagine that the writing will continue to be sparse. Hopefully the dam will break soon and I’ll manage some Saturday morning rant. I just found out my ex R is moving to Columbia on Sunday. Good luck R in your new career and city – Paul and Caroline would love to see you I am sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home