|

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Dear Dalai Lama, I am not a super happy camper, coukd you slide a little of that advice my way...

The purpose of all the major religious traditions is not to construct big temples on the outside, but to create temples of goodness and compassion inside, in our hearts.

-His Holiness The Dalai Lama,

So I should cultivate compassion for myself and for others?

If you can cultivate the right attitude, your enemies are your best spiritual teachers because their presence provides you with the opportunity to enhance and develop tolerance, patience and understanding.

-His Holiness the Dalai Lama

Scott?

"What we must decide is how we are valuable rather than how valuable we are."
F. Scott Fitzgerald

Right, ok thanks boys I needed that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home