|

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Exhaustion covers everything like Elmer’s Glue in a humid climate, ain’t gonna dry anytime soon. When I come home from work I am exhausted and could easily go directly to bed in order to wake up the next day and go to work. The demands on my attention while at work are constant. There is almost no down time. This is some kind of shadow life. I would like to continue the ongoing funster epic chronicled here, but I have nothing of import to impart.

“Make something out of nothing.” Ok, I’ll try. I slept in and didn’t take the dumpsters up front for trash day = bad. This will give the local squirrels an additional week to burrow through the refuse. We have these plastic trashcans on wheels that you take to the curb every Wednesday morning and the squirrels have chewed little squirrel doors in them. Little blue plastic nubs litter the driveway after a squirrel chew like kitty litter or small bites of pen cap around a fifth grader’s desk.

Monday night I watched the worst Packers team in history prove that there is a point at which even Lambo Field will empty. Tuesday night I watched New York beat the Red Sox yet again in this historic uphill battle. This circus would be better if I had more bread. I borrowed fifty from MB to cover gas and food for the week, I got the California road trip pictures developed and am mostly under whelmed by my “eye.” I’ll inflict some of them on you later in the week I am sure. I developed some mystery rolls of film that have been curing in my dresser drawer, so we’ll see what images of exes they can foist upon our retinal fields.

My dryer is once again broken, the heating element, so I am attempting to fluff my cloths dry. Can’t wait for the electric bill on that one.

Mark from the ville has been calling me regarding a November visit. He figures he’ll catch me around midnight or one, the usual time to catch a ville Carlo before his three am lights out. Alas and alack I am ville Carlo no longer and am in bed most nights by ten. It’s that wild city life that wears you out. You country kids got stamina and cash in hand.

If my life is an ongoing card game, it would seem that it’s entropy’s turn.

Speaking of which the “When is Tyler free” report suggests next Thursday night for a little Texas-hold-um. Sandy’s c-section is scheduled for the next day so we’ll see if I can win enough to buy Henry a big stuffed animal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home