|

Monday, November 01, 2004

Sebastian got a forty-five minute walk this a.m.
I filed for unemployment and paid rent.

Did the dishes and began cleaning the house at the next level – the mop the kitchen level. Did a budget – scary. Van is still fucked up and it’s pouring rain. I want to do a temp fix with packaging tape, but I need two things – 1. packaging tape 2. a dry van

I am parked in by Chad’s moving truck so I am spinning my wheels here for a bit.

After looking at our options my dad and I decided that selling the blue Chevy here made the most sense. What’s the point of spending 100 dollars on a tow rig when you’re only going to get 500 for the car at best? It leaks rainwater and smells of gasoline, what are the odds of getting 300 for it? If I sell the car this week then that constitutes partial wages for the week. What next? I need to earn roughly 600 a week to keep this ship floating. It’s time to Ebay the afternoon away.

Humor is the best medicine:


Freddy vs. Jason in 30 seconds


Scream


Texas Chainsaw Massacre



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home