|

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Breakthrough:

So, I took this career test and it told me I should be a Sommelier. Doesn’t that sound like a great job for me? I’d get to be an educator of sorts and drink for a living. I could then write about what I drink. I could learn French, German, and Italian. Get paid to think about what I drink. Travel to all the great drinking capitols of the world. My dears, I do believe I am onto something.

Is thirty the new twenty? That’s the buzz among my compatriots. Is thirty the new twenty because we are all, well me anyway, hopelessly immature? Is thirty the new twenty because we all invariably need to start over? I feel like I need to start over. Like I need to push the big reset button and build a life I can live in. I am certainly reprioritizing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home