|

Monday, March 21, 2005

I feel like I just got back from vacation. I had lain low almost all week from my usual raucousness. I hadn’t even been home for an hour on Sunday when Erica called, “It’s beautiful out. What are you doing? We should be outside drinking beer.”
“We could have a BBQ.”
“Yeah! I’ll be over within the hour.”
… as would Beth, Kat, Angela, M.B., & neighbor Katie (who has now attended two parties). So that took up the afternoon and into early evening with food and conversation. I was teased about the lack of any other men at the shindig – the boys were called but were apparently otherwise occupied. We had pork steaks, beer brats, onion burgers, acorn squash, and teriyaki mixed peppers and onions – and Katie brought chocolate cake and ice cream. So, BBQ #4 for the year is out of the way (should I keep up the count?). I still have to do the dishes.

Ah well, my posting is going to be short for awhile as I am kicking the job search into high gear. My ex Angela B. found this blog last night – Hi Angela – and sent me a very nice renew friendship email – Jesus, were we really 23/24 when we dated?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home