|

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Bored man walking:

Not much to report. Low-key weekend. Friday night I caught Sin City with Chris and Vanessa. It has a level of stylized violence comparable to Kill Bill. We saw it with a huge crowd and only a few people walked out during the decapitation scene. Vanessa thought it rocked and wanted to see it again immediately. If you took the ear removal scene from Reservoir Dogs and extended it into a full-length film you’d have something comparable to Sin City. I loved it, but Jen, I would not take the kids to go see it.

I just talked to Vick’s ex husband on the phone. Always thrilling to talk to the exes. I’m picking up Taylor from the airport later so he wanted to confirm with me.

Yesterday Brad, Bill and I went to the driving range. I did far better than expected and seem to have a 200 yard drive with a slight slice to the right down cold. We did the putting green as well and felt confident enough in our first showing of the season to book a tee time today at noon.

Sorry to be heavy on the irrelevant details of my forward motion in time, I’m not feeling particularly pensive in this particular passage. A passage is zodiac speak for a vague unit of time that started some time ago and will eventually end but will continue for a time to be pretty much like it is now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home