|

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Karl says:
I often start to read the blogs of attractive women and then they tell me all about their significant other
Karl says:
where are all the single women I keep hearing about
Karl says:
I've been watching Oprah
Jen says:
no clue
Karl says:
and she implies that there are herds of them
Jen says:
she is a liar out to get your money
Karl says:
great bison like herds blackening fields the size of plains states
Karl says:
blah
Jen says:
she is a total psychopath liar
Karl says:
I have been watching Oprah
Karl says:
OPRAH!!!!!!!!
Karl says:
I FUCKING HATE OPRAH

Karl says:
and yet I watch
Jen says:
Karl. Stop watching Oprah.
Karl says:
and The View
Karl says:
and Sally
Karl says:
And Jane
Karl says:
Not Maury
Jen says:
nope
Jen says:
don't do it tomorrow
Karl says:
never Maury
Jen says:
thank god not maury
Karl says:
but Ellen
Karl says:
Jane Paully is quite good
Karl says:
the bitches on the view torment me
Karl says:
but then Barbara reminds me of my mother
Jen says:
ahhhhhhh!
Jen says:
Regis and Kelly?
Karl says:
at least I'm not watching soaps
Jen says:
true
Karl says:
I haven't been able to watch Regis since he quit drinking
Karl says:
and Kelly is a twat'
Karl says:
I mean twit
Jen says:
hahahahaha
Karl says:
I am so posting this little exchange

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home