|

Monday, May 30, 2005

What was I thinking?

I did the Atkins thing and lost a bunch of weight. Then, as predicted, I put on more than I had lost. So my new approach is to forget fad diets and focus on the basics of healthy diet and lots of exercise. Today I walked my poor dog to the art Museum and Back. He did get to relax in a waterfall in Forest Park and he got to chase a few squirrels, but we were both dragging by the end of that circuit. We went down through the loop and came back through Wash U so we got to do lots of people watching. My most frequent question about Sebastian is whether or not he is a wolf. I don’t think he has any wolf in him, at least not recently. He’s a pound puppy, but I always tell people Boarder Collie and Aussie Sheppard mix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home