|

Friday, May 27, 2005

Since I have the day off I called Brad to see about golfing in the afternoon and he is taking his students to The Botanical Gardens today. I thought it would be fun to go along, and this morning it occurs to me that I can use this as a field experience for my observation hours as long as I write a paper about it. So this weekend I get to write a paper about Brad. Ha.

Last night I dreamt I was going to teach an English class in a church and I had to prep the syllabus. I went through my bookshelves and picked the readings that should open the class. A homeless man helped me carry some tools to the church to get ready for the first class and I gave him a few bucks for his help. It was a good dream about the things I find sacred about my discipline. A little paternalistic I suppose, but still good.

Later in the dream R called me crying and we began to work on our stuff. I know it takes two to tango, but I feel tremendous guilt over the end of that relationship. This morning I feel like we’ve talked some things out, even though we haven’t and maybe never will. It’s been long enough. I need to let this go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home