|

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Blah, I just stood up to go home for a bit, got a drink of water and concluded that I don’t have time to go anywhere. I was in interviews all morning, which went well I think. Then I came to campus to read the text on reserve in the library for tonight’s class. I still have to write to short papers and read a research article I just pulled off of ebscohost. I like having access to academic databases again. They make research so much easier.

I dropped by the graduate office to check on the status of my fall application. I was approved by the Dean this morning, which should mean Financial Aid will release my funds next week, just in time for rent. If there’s any hold up I can take out an institutional loan against the guaranteed federal funds. I’ve had to do that before.

My TB test came back positive, which means any number of things. As I am asymptomatic I am not contagious. It could be a false positive from previous immunizations, as I have been out of the country more than once. I may have been exposed in any number of places, but the most likely source of exposure would be Camilla (my sister’s foreign exchange student). I get to go get a chest x-ray and blood work on the government’s dime to clarify the situation.

Screw it. I think I will go home for a bit. I need some non-academic time in my afternoon since I’m in class until 8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home