|

Friday, September 16, 2005

What’s new? I’ve got Jen in town for a few days so we spent the morning getting coffee and then we picked me up a new-to-me used dryer for fifty bucks from a Habitat for Humanity salvage business. It works great and now I can use the two broken dryers and the broken washer to build that robot I’ve always wanted.

While we were getting the dryer installed (perhaps) the cable guy came by. We waited the whole afternoon for him to show up. When I called at 4:45 (and was on various holds until 5:15) we discovered that the tech claimed to have been by at 1:30. He didn’t try very hard or the dog would have gone nuts. I doubt he was here at all and as this is the second time I have spent all day waiting for them I cancelled the service order. We might get dish or something but Charter Cable can go take a f-ing leap. The only, and I mean only, thing I like about Charter is that they are month to month. It seems like everyone else wants a year or more contract. Even still, a number of them are offer home theaters of DVR’s with your contract, so that might be worth it, maybe.

Anyway, now we’re waiting for Derek to get in from Kirksville and then we’re oof to see Jes blow glass at Third Degree. In fact, I think that’s him now – later….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home