|

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I had a phone appraisal on the ignition. Do I continue to drive with a screw driver for a key or to I cough up the $250 for the new ignition switch?


I have to admit that I am feeling a little creepy today for more than financial reasons. I cleaned out my car and found the thief’s MP3 player, a book of matches and a Busta-Rhymes mixed tape. I’ve got them all in a zip lock bag for the police. I think nothing much was stolen from the van because the thief still considered the whole thing his. He had changed the presets on the radio, not just one of them, but four of them.


I know more than I care to about my thief. I know what music he likes. I know from the matchbook that he banks at The Bank of Edwardsville. I am beginning to think that the van wasn’t found abandoned, it was just found.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home