|

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My online teaching started again yesterday. I was in virtual land for several hours last night. I’m contractually obligated to remain obsequious about most work doings but I can say that I woke up today grateful for the job. It’s nothing fancy, but it has kept my head above water financially. I also think I am good at it, for what it is. This remains a potential career path for me.

I bartended an event for doctors last Friday at Third Degree, so that’s another random source of money, I need to get freelance bartender cards made so I can hand them out to the various caterers that I’ve been meeting. Once I am teaching full time it’ll be sad to give up any free time, but a little extra money can go a long way.

And that’s all I have time for, off to teach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home