|

Friday, March 03, 2006

Do you remember when I told you I'd sell out but no one was buying. I was wrong.

I went on a job interview to a rural school outside of St. Louis, but not so far that I couldn’t just commute. They told me that they were blown away by the interview and had no numbers together to put in front of me. The job is mine if I want it. They are mailing me the formal offer and salary schedule. I told them it was early in the interview season and that I need time to consider my options. They are fine with that. Jes and and I now have a safety net for next year. It feels really good!!! I told my current place where I am student teaching the news and then the principle came to watch me teach today. They are putting together an offer as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home