|

Friday, July 07, 2006

Busy – that’s me. Tuesday we drove back from Wisconsin. Wednesday I graded two stacks of papers and taught a four hour class. Thursday we went to H-N for the day to look at houses for rent and saw only dives or places way too small for us. I did drop in to the H.S. to pick up my schedule and books for the fall, so the trip wasn’t a total waste.

Thursday night Jes had to teach at Third Degree and I met Beth and her parents at MOBOT for the Chihuly Nights show. Today Jes and I met Beth and family at the zoo and then we ditched out on them to go table for Kat’s non profit at the Goo Goo Dolls/Counting Crows Concert – which we got in free to, but didn’t stay for, as none of us were into either of the bands.

Tomorrow I am helping David install a Zen garden and doing another round of grading – yikes!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home