|

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Just back from Wisconsin...ten a.m. to seven p.m. driving a big truck...

The traffic wasn't bad - I guess it will be tomorrow. We had delays of more than an hour on the way up so we were braced for a longer trip. I have a stack of papers to grade for my night class - which does meet tomorrow night. We had a good time with much family - in particular we had a BBQ with my mom's side of the family. It was really nice to cook for them and have them get to meet Jes. I doubt many of them will make it down for the wedding as most of my mom's siblings are in their late seventies and early eighties. With all of our traveling we've never really lived close to mom's side and I regret that. They are a charming and interesting bunch.

More later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home