|

Saturday, April 04, 2009

I went to Target today. I spent $28. This is a sign - I don't know what it means, but surely it's a sign if I got out under $100.

I've been feeling disconnected lately. I feel a little like I'm observing my life more than I'm living it. I watch myself do things, and analyze my thoughts and actions, but I'm not often "in the moment."

Bought a new light for the small fish tank. I think the fish are scared - they've been in the dark for at least 2 months, and I don't know that they like being able to see again. I'll have to keep it on for short periods for a while, till it's not so scary.

E has turned into a 7am baby. I think that may be part of my problem of late - I have decidedly *not* turned into a 7am mommy. I'm still more like 11:30....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home