|

Sunday, June 14, 2009

I've been having lots of dreams about Karl lately. It's strange, because I didn't at first. Maybe it's part of the "It gets worse before it gets better" thing. The dreams are different, but the motivation behind them is the same - my mind looking for a way to get him back. Last night, we had a strange condition where we slept for years on end, and we would never be able to see each other. Fortunately, we came up with a plan to be sure we awoke exactly 2 years later. We wouldn't be able to stay awake long, but at least we'd spend a little time together.

Earlier this week, there was another baby dream in which I was meeting with some kind of fertility expert, and he told me it was 'highly unlikely' Karl and I would have another child. In my mind I was doing he math; he'd been gone 10 months, a pregnancy takes about 9 months... and well, no. The numbers weren't working. But I was determined to make it work.

Needless to say, it didn't.

So sleeping has been a little rough again. But it's only 3.5 hours till Puppy! That's gonna make me too tired to dream, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home