|

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Besides, a massive number of people have been fired from teaching positions in the last year so there is a huge demand for the positions that come open. The St. Louis Schools are failing, imagine that Mr. Bush, and as part of the budget crises they’ve had to let a ton of people go. As I have a job already, one that I like well enough I might add, I don’t need a job. I hope someone who really needed a job got that position and I suppose that goes for the other positions I applied for as well. I know I have a set of friends who are adamant about teaching being my vocation and something I really need to get back to, but there are lots of ways to teach and maybe the classroom just isn’t where I need or want to be right now. I have lots of vocations and have many rabbits to chase before I catch what I am looking for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home