|

Friday, April 22, 2005

I am surprised to see that yesterday's post showed up after all. So here I sit and squander my allowed seventy five minutes of computer time. After a little fiddling last night John deduced that several sectors of my hard drive got nuked in a lightning induced power surge. He has a spare hard drive that might work and he is 75% confident that he'll have me back up and running by Saturday with most of my data intact. It's apparently just a boot sector that got wiped.

Today I have to be all over the city, first filling out paperwork at a Parkway extension for the ESL job and then at the temp agency picking up my paycheck, then over in old Webster spending my paycheck on advertising - I owe my yoga friend money and am paying him back in part by paying for his advertising.

The Kansas City offer has gotten a little more serious/plausible so I might be spending my summer there. EEK! I might actually commute from St. Louis. You only really see me on the weekends anyway so don't worry. I'll give you more details as they present themselves. This is a big conflict for me, I really love living in St. Louis... but it's not like I am having a lot of luck here. I know, you make your own luck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home