|

Friday, April 22, 2005

If you figure that the library is only three blocks from my house then I am not a total idiot for coming here twice in a day to check my email. I was actually down in the Loop anyway to get tickets for Kung Fu Hussle at the Tivoli. Chris, Vanessa, Angela and I are going tonight. Do you want to go?

I had a face to face meeting with a publisher today to talk about freelance writing. His publication wants environmental copy - hmm. I have the go ahead to pitch him, but I am not the most green of gringos.

I have gotten a bike ride in every day this week but with the sky looking like it does, I think I am out of luck today. Yesterday I went to Big Shark here in the Loop and they sized my bike to me for free - adjusted the seat and handle bars to fit my physique. I had a great ride and was able to fly up two hills that I had previously had to walk. NPR is not the best while you bike listen...

What an exciting life I lead.... blah

Well, I am of to read want ads - hope your life is running better than mine. Now my gas gauge and my speedometer are broken. I am become toxic destroyer of stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home