|

Thursday, September 22, 2005

The Meme

things I plan to do before I die:
1. Alaskan Cruise
2. Great Wall
3. Get a Ph.D. or two
4. be debt free
5. have a family
6. write that novel
7. publish that novel
8. realize my potential

7 things I can do:
1. Teach
2. Mixology
3. learn stuff
4. type clichés
5. cook
6. sleep
7. spend money I don’t have

7 things I cannot do:
1. make accurate lists
2. get my bus running
3. decide what to do with my bus
4. respect all forms of authority
5. pick a career
6. be of constant good cheer
7. stop rhyming

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. language
2. necks – love a good clavicle
3. eyes
4. CURVES
5. swerves
6. verve
7. nerve

7 things that I say most often:
1. fucking hell
2. Jesus!!
3. hmmmmmmm
4. bastards
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?

7 celebrity crushes:
1. Scarlett Johansson
2. Kate Beckinsale
3. Scarlett Johansson
4. Famke Janssen
5. Scarlett Johansson
6. Ashley Judd
7. Scarlett Johansson

7 people I want to do this:
1. Jes
2. Kelly
3. Fuzzy
4. Jen
5. Keri
6. Vicki
7. Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home