|

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Snow Day!!!!

We had huge storms come through St. Louis last night and as a consequence my university is without power. I was halfway there this morning when I heard the announcement on public radio. KWMU must be running on backup as they are housed in the portion of the university that is without power. I figured I’d check it out as I was almost there, and sure enough both the north and south campuses had signs up confirming the closure. South campus had a nice office sign and north campus had spun a stop sign around backward and painted “campus closed” on it in bright green spray paint.

What do you do with a snow day? Jes won’t be teaching and I won’t be student-ing so perhaps we should watch Gladiator and play in the rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home