|

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Jes is off trying on dresses again with Tempe. I think the 23rd of September is our official date. I am sitting here sipping a glass of Three-Buck-Chuck from Trader Joe’s, which I don’t think I’ll buy again. If I am going to buy sipping wine I should buy something worth sipping. Three Buck Chuck is just middle class Thunderbird, strap on a muzzle and guzzle thee to oblivion, or serve to congregants while reading from Corinthians.
I am wishing I’d gotten more school work done over break. My term is over on the twenty seventh and I have no idea how I am going to get all my work done. Wow, that means I have less than twenty days left teaching in the current term. I have yet to declare my intensions to the schools. Crap. What are my intensions? Does anyone have a calculator?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home