|

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Waste of Money:

Anti-commercial. We decided to try the Netflix service and have been members for about two weeks now. Thus far I have had one DVD get lost in the mail when I returned it and another arrive literally broken in half. The movies are slow to ship and then when they arrive broken you have to wonder why you are bothering. I am bothering because the rental stores that I live close to never have anything that I want to watch and Netflix has a catalogue of some 60,000 movies and TV shows. None of this does me any good if the movies are slow to arrive and are damaged when they do. I was seriously excited to watch the second installment of Firefly tonight, dork that I am, and now what? Do I watch American Idol? I am going to walk the dog and go back to bed. Incidentally I took another five-hour nap today. I am beginning to think I have some kind of sleeping sickness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home