|

Friday, October 19, 2007

Both mom and baby are sleeping, so I have a few minutes to type. We are all doing well in this land of new experiences. My parents are here now, staying with my sister Sandy, and Jes’ mom took two weeks off of work; so, we have lots of extra hands to manage at the moment. There has been a steady stream of friends and relatives moving through. We had some of Mira/Jes’ cousins from Arkansas, Vicki and Sharon, through last night on their way home from a longish road trip to visit Dennis at a job sight up in Moberly.

I’m really not sure what to type. I know I won’t have enough time to tell the whole birth story, that will come much later I imagine. I suppose the best thing for me to do would be to continue adding pictures here and there. Paul suggested I set up a separate baby blog as they have done for Amelia. I can reassure you of Elliot’s health; he has put four ounces on since we brought him home. He’s not back up to his birth weight yet, but that’s normal, and he’s gaining at a good clip. Sorry for not blogging more, but this is really a be-here-now moment for us, there will be time for the Memorex layer later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home