|

Thursday, April 15, 2004

My friend Kate was on NPR’s Morning Edition yesterday chastising the Bush administration for a lack of global awareness pre nine eleven. Kellie was on NPR yesterday in her capacity as a voter’s rights activist – my friends are getting their fifteen minutes in and getting our voices heard! So odd just running into Kellie and commenting that I occasionally hear her on NPR and then there she is just a few days later.


Synchronicity, or as Mary would say, “that’s a video-synchrocy.” We actually had a synchrocy (neologism coined by a friend of Mary’s) last night when a Patti Smith song was featured in the film we were watching after being a cover story on NPR just a few days ago.

Mary came over last night and swam a few laps with me in the gin pool. We watched Wonderland with Val Kilmer. Interesting to watch the film with someone who was living in LA at the time of the wonderland murders, add to that Mary’s chops as a media guru and communications prof skills and you’ve go an encyclopedic wealth of knowledge when it comes to any film – makes for good viewage.

Ah well – have some “work from home” stuff to take care of before I am out the door. I need to find some photos I scanned of the center for that brochure I did last month, we’re finally going to press and JPEGs just wont do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home