|

Monday, May 17, 2004

Tease:

After a vacation one often feels the need for a vacation to recover from one’s vacation. I suspect not much blogging will occur until I have resumed my life proper. Not sure what details will emerge from the weekend of debauch, all mild by the standards of my youth, but I might work up a tale or two. So far I am a tease on promised tales. I am past deadline on Seder, Ann’s Rug, the racetrack, and what else? I posted a few more photos so you might check the link in the previous blog, you’ll get the bonus of boating Bert’s baldhead (of Bert and Ernie a.k.a. the Junior Varsity team – we were duty bound to drink and think them under the proverbial table – and they in turn golfed circles around us). If any tales of boys weekend seem sophomoric, it’s because they are, these things usually are and that’s kind of the point. Ah well, I must bowl. It seems that Mary Beth will be the new roommate, more on that as it develops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home